Thursday, May 5, 2011

Harrys Easter Holiday Story

My favourite part of the holidays was when I went to Karitane. It was awesome because it was Easter, and I got lots of yummy Easter eggs, because the Easter bunny came and left a bucket of surprises. Also Jack and Amaya stayed for a sleep over and the next morning we went for a walk around the Maori Pa. On the walk we showed them the rope swing hanging in a big tree that we have always been to afraid to try (because when you swing out you are about 20 metres from the ground). I was the last person to have a go and everyone kept telling me to go for it so eventually I had a huge swing right out over all the trees below. The whole weekend was fun but that is my favorite memory.
Later on after the walk we had an easter egg treasure hunt lolly scramble which was also fun. The easter holiday was great fun with my family and friends.



2 comments:

Miss Collins said...

Wow Harry sounds like you had a fantastic holiday. Well done giving the swing in the big tree at go. You were very brave. How did you feel when you where swinging out over all the trees below??

Miss Collins

grantsbraes said...

i was really scared and my leg was quivering and i held on very tight